Serving the Community
The Types of Content
We curate and create content for the purpose of New Evangelisation.
Types of content include:
- Long form content: faith stories, interviews, articles, video & audio media, formation pieces, etc
- Short form content: graphics, infographics, inspirational material for social platforms
The purpose of our content:
- To inculcate a relationship with the Lord through a deep love of prayer and the Sacraments
- To help our audience grow in discipleship and evangelisation
- To equip our audience to be missionary disciples
- To inspire our audience to live out their faith compellingly
- To engage our audience with content leading to formation
The Types of Medium
- Mediums that we work with include photo images, video content, animation, audio files and written content/articles.
- A substantial percentage of these are the result of the hard work of volunteers and contributors from VITA members, parishes and Archdiocesan Organisations and Offices.
Channels We Employ
The Archdiocese employs a number of communication channels which have been developed and maintained by ArchComms. The following are all the official communication print and digital channels of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore and the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore: