Serving the Community
The Types of Content
We curate and create content for the purpose of New Evangelisation.
Types of content include:
- Long form content: faith stories, interviews, articles, videos, formation pieces, etc
- Short form content: graphics, infographics, inspirational material for social platforms
The purpose of our content:
- To inculcate a relationship with the Lord through a deep love of prayer and the Sacraments
- To help them grow in discipleship and evangelisation
- To equip them to be a missionary disciple
- To inspire them to live out their faith compellingly
- To provide interesting and engaging content so that people will be ‘formed’ daily
The Types of Mediums
- Mediums that we work with include photo images, recorded video content, animation, audio files and written content/articles.
- A substantial percentage of these are the result of the hard work of volunteers and contributors from VITA members
Channels We Employ
The Archdiocese employs a number of communication channels which have been developed and maintained by ArchComms. The following are all official communication channels of the Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore.